Goodbye Harper's Bazaar

8:57 PM

Yes I have been really quiet these past few months as my blog slightly suffered (ok really suffered). I have been interning at Harper's Bazaar in the accessories department and my last day was yesterday. I was really sad to leave but excited to know what's ahead for me in the future. I am extremely grateful to the editors, assistants and other interns I worked with. It was truly a fun and eye-opening experience.

A little fun tidbit to share: As a huge Marc Jacobs fan I was alway excited to go to get samples at the Marc Jacobs showroom in Soho.  My first time there I saw Venetia Scott and my last time on my last day I saw Marc Jacobs. I almost died. Such a great spotting to end  my internship.

^^Pic taken walking out of the office on my last day @9:30pm.

I guess I am not the only intern that's bidding farewell this month: Teen VogueGlamour Magazine and CosmoGirl


Shoes shoes and more shoes!
I will miss it.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Facebook

Blog Archive

Inspectagram