The Scene - Day 4

3:25 PM




Blogger Danielle from Final Fashion, check her out in the video below.

















Ok, ok to explain about this picture above of the fabulous EIC of Paris Vogue, Carine Roitfeld, thinking about it I want to slap myself. I recognized Carine and her daughter Julie outside coming inside the tents, In my moment of paniac and slight delusion I got a little camera footage of the Julie and Carine posing for the photographers and crazy ol me being flustered and little out of my mind turn my camera off. Then when I realize what I did I hurried up and tried to snap a picture of her, the above is the result of that and yes, I was that close to her.


In this video you will see two reality stars that have been or currently are interns at a fashion company.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Facebook

Blog Archive

Inspectagram